The meeting will be conducted entirely by Webex videoconference. The link to join the meeting is: https://cambridgeretirementboard.my.webex.com/meet/cburns
Cambridge Retirement Board Meeting Tuesday, 7/6/2021 1:00 – 4:00 PM ET
1. Investment Policy Statement Vote to consider revisions to the system’s Investment Policy Statement. Rafik Ghazarian will appear to review the statement and respond to any questions.
2. Minutes Vote to consider the minutes of the investment review meeting held on June 3, 2021. Vote to consider the regular minutes of the meeting held on June 7, 2021. Vote to consider the executive session minutes of the meeting held on June 7, 2021.
3. Warrants Vote to consider payment of warrant #12 in the amount of $8,203,664.77 and warrant #13 in the amount of $76,841.89.
4. Superannuations Vote to consider the Superannuation retirement applications submitted by: Margaret Beucler, Instructional Aide, School Dept. with forty-one years, eight months; Ardemis Kilroy, Senior Librarian with twenty-six years, nine months; Ellen Lapowsky, Nurse Midwife, Cambridge Health Alliance with twenty-two years, eleven months; Elizabeth Lint, Executive Director, License Commission with twenty years, five months; Catherine Mitrano, Project Administrator, Dept. of Public Works with twenty-one years, two months; Patricia Nicoloro, Registered Nurse, Cambridge Health Alliance with sixteen years, three months; Deborah Sarson, Adult Nurse Practitioner, Cambridge Health Alliance with thirty years, nine months.
5. Redeposits / Make-up / Liability Vote to consider the make-up of deductions requested by: 1. Carmen M. Gonzales, 1 year 4 months, requesting acceptance of liability 2. Joseph A. Hallissey, 1 year 11 months, requesting acceptance of liability 3. Kelley-Anna M. Leary, 6 years 1 month (pro-rated) 4. Elijah Santos, 1 month 5. Anthony D. Taylor, 1 month
6. Refund Applications Vote to consider nine refund applications submitted in June.
7. Remote Participation Vote to consider the adoption of a policy regarding remote participation by Board members.
(Attorney Quirk will provide an overview on the remote participation regulations prior to the meeting. This will be distributed by email.)
8. PERAC Memos PERAC Memo #16 – Coronavirus Reopening Memo PERAC Memo #17 – Follow Up: Certain Coronavirus Emergency Measures Extended
9. Old Business
10. New Business The Board may discuss items which were unanticipated at the time that the agenda was created.
11. Executive Session
12. Chairman’s Report
13. Executive Director’s Report
14. FYI Notice of Retiree Deaths PRIM 2021 Client Conference materials Coronavirus Update – Notice Reagrding GJU Operations Effective June 15, 2021 DALA Decision re: Elizabeth Guilherme April Financials – General Ledger, Summary of Accounts, Trial Balance, Adjustments, Cash Disbursements, Cash Receipts, Wire Transfers Campbell Global Announcement Loomis Sayles – Change in Relationship Management Duties